What to bring for the trip.
- Valid Passport
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Daypack (A relatively small backpack for carrying during day activities)
- Anti-malarial tabs(consume accordingly)
- High SPF sunscreen (Uganda is right at the equator).
- Insect repellent.
- Gloves (useful during Gorilla trekking)
- Electric plug adaptors for 240 volts AC 50 Hz. UK-style square-pin plugs are used.
- Some have found contact lenses to be uncomfortable in Uganda due to dust – you may find it more comfortable to wear glasses while on the road
- Good walking boots/shoes.
- Sandals or other light shoes.
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho.
- Sun hat/cap.
- Relatively new dollar bills with no marks or writings
- Ugandans are generally conservative. Visitors are advised to dress conservatively. Avoid very short skirts and shorts.
For more Travel guidelines check out:
- Tips and Gratuity
- Flight fares
- Visa fees
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Meals outside Itenerary
- Alcoholic and soft drinks outside itenerary