Uganda rarely offers a standard safari. You will often move into the unknown with the thrill of surprise at every turn with few other people around to interrupt the experience. View climbing lions in the remote Ishasha Sector, horseback ride and walk with the herds at Lake Mburo, experience the perfect gorilla trekking in Bwindi, and find walking chimpanzees in Semuliki. And that’s just the start of the wildlife encounters on your exciting 7-day adventure in the wild. These things are just part of the exciting possibilities on your Uganda adventure trip.
- Come face to face with a gorilla troop in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, spending an hour with the world’s largest primates
- Explore Africa’s most undiscovered big-game savannah with a 2-night safari in Queen Elizabeth, a raw and rugged national park in the far West of Uganda
- Journey through a wildlife utopia on horseback, a chance to canter with the herds and wander alongside giraffe and buffalo in Lake Mburo
- Go in search of walking chimpanzees in Semuliki National Park, a rainforest realm that intensifies your connection with these rare primates
- Enjoy a safari experience that goes beyond notions of the Big Five, with walks and nighttime drives presenting a strange yet authentic world
- Admire the famous animals from different angles, this Ugandan safari ensuring you get plenty of chances to watch lions, elephants, and other four-legged giants.
- Encounter the rare monkeys of the Congo Basin with guided walks in Uganda’s western rainforests
Package includes the following:
- Transportation in a 4×4 van or Landcruiser.
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- 2 Game drives
- Meals at your accommodation
- A visit to the hot springs
- Tips and Gratuity
- Flight fares
- Visa fees
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Meals outside Itenerary
- Alcoholic and soft drinks outside itenerary